For more than two and half decades, I have explored the worlds of interspecies communication, animal consciousness, quantum physics, energy healing, and neuroplasticity — as a student, teacher, coach, mentor, facilitator, and even radio show co-host.
Training, Memberships, and Credentials
All of that deep experience, expansive expertise, and rich knowledge has brought me here, to this moment, to create something magical with you. And my goal, as always, is to take the “woo-woo” out of it all so that you can actually understand it, resonate with it, and use it to help transform your situation or life.
- Extensive training with the Institute of Integrated Sciences (Humans Understanding Nature and Animals program — HUNA™)
- Past faculty mentor at Quantum University
- Trained in numerous energy healing modalities, including quantum biofeedback, PSYCH-K, Dr. Mona Lisa’s Intuitive Intensive Academy series, NLP, quantum physics, body talk, fast thinking – new brain research, meridian system, colour therapy, hypnosis, aromatherapy, astrology, acupuncture, channeling, iridology, radionics, and more
Other Credentials & Expertise
- Masters in Natural Medicine – based in Quantum Physics – Current
- Mind mapping – Neurofeedback certification – 2015
- Bachelors in Holistic Health Sciences – 2014
- Certified Neuro Change Master Practioner
- Interpersonal Neuro Biology
- Longtime co-host of Sacred Animal Voices radio show (currently on hiatus),
- Multiple-time guest on All Paws Pet Animal Radio, The Bob Charles Show, Soul’s Journey Radio, and Soul Work on Shaw Cable TV
- Featured in the book, Saving Sadie
- Extensive and ongoing work with SPCA
- Equine therapeutic riding for kids.
- Helping seniors in need with special needs.
- Organized animal rescue from New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.
My Story Starts with a Bumpy Beginning…
Since I was a young child, normal life expectations never made sense to me. If you had asked my elementary-age self what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have said, “Who cares? What’s the point anyway?” For me, the only thing that really mattered was my incredible passion and deep connection with animals.